Friday, January 21, 2011

Feral Enchants (4.03)

I have a confession to make, and it's not something I'm entirely proud to admit.

I've been really, really lazy with enchanting my gear so far this expansion.

That's not to say I haven't done it. I have. All my enchantable gear has something on it, but I'm not entirely sure any of them have the best option on there.

Mostly because I haven't really checked to see what all the options are.

As our guild started those early weeks of Cataclysm, we pushed for people to put their BoE greens in the guild bank to get DE'd, or send them directly to an enchanter. We figured we'd have some success with that method, but I don't think we were really prepared for just how successful we'd be. The bank tab we were using to hold the greens kept filling up faster than our enchanters could pull stuff out and DE it. We had 3/4 of a tab filled with materials in no time, and another 1/2 tab filled with enchants.

And so my method for enchanting my gear became to scan that half tab and pick the most useful looking thing I saw for each slot.

Now my guild is ready to start (25-man) raiding. Or at least ready to assemble a raid and see how ready we really are.

Guess it's time to really start paying attention to enchants, eh?

Bear Enchants:
Head (requires Revered with the respective factions)
Shoulder
Chest
Back
WristIf you feel you're in a spot where some extra mitigation/avoidance is going to help you more than the Stam, then go
Hands
Legs
Feet
Weapon
Rings (Enchanters only)

Cat Enchants:
Head (requires Revered with the respective factions)
Shoulders
Back
Chest
Wrist
Hands
Legs
Feet
Weapon
Rings (Enchanters only)
blog comments powered by Disqus