Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Prolonged silence is prolonged.

Ugh.

I'd like to say that the long stretch of not posting was due to some massive time crunch at work/home or that I've been travelling to exotic places far, far away from any internet access or stuff like that.

The truth is just that I've been horribly unmotivated to post over the last two weeks. Every time I load up Blogger, I just kinda stare at a blank post window and then think, "Eh...later."

Two weeks later...

So anyway, 4.1 is here. Lots of new, cool stuff. Especiall ZA/ZG. I was really looking forward to giving them a try. Of course, as many of us know, patch day is the bane of custom UIs. Most of the time you can get away without too much trouble, but last night was not most of the time. Among other things, my unit frames were borked and Outfitter wasn't updated until I was almost ready to go to bed for the night. (I always forget how much I depend on Outfitter until I don't have it...) Not to mention I pretty much couldn't do anything without Lua errors sprouting up like Noblegarden rabbits.

Since all my toons that are geared enough for the new heroics also have custom UIs, I hopped over to the Rogue I've been leveling and took him through Felwood. It actually wasn't a bad night...just not the way I was planning on spending it.

Also, it's worth noting...Tailoring is a great 2nd profession for an Enchanter. You can make lots and lots of extra stuff to DE for mats. This is good. But to collect cloth, you kind of have to kill things. Subtlety Rogues do an astounding amount of not-killing. This is not as good.

So every now and again I have to get on one of my 85s, go farm some cloth to hit the next level of Tailoring, then farm some more cloth to work up First Aid.

Good times.

Gonna try and get myself back into the swing of things again. Hopefully with more coherent and relevant posts than this one.
blog comments powered by Disqus