Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome!

Well, I've had this blog space sitting here for about a week now. I've been playing around with PhotoPaint desperately trying to come up with a design and color scheme that I like, but to no avail. While I keep trying to work on that, I figured it would be good to at least start getting some content here.

This is my first attempt at a blog about something other than just my daily life. I plan to use this space primarily to talk about the game of WoW from the perspective of a Feral Druid, both bear and cat.

I've been playing a Feral since March of '06 (a few months before the vanilla-era scourge invasion), although I didn't really get serious about the game until almost a year into BC. I began Bear tanking in Kara and was able to complete T4 content before the 3.0 uber-buff.

With the advent of dual-specs I've gone down a slightly unconventional path, choosing to forsake some of the natural versatility of the druid class and dual-spec Feral/Feral, with one optimized for bear tanking and the other for cat DPS. Since then I've had the opportunity to see almost every boss in Wrath from both perspectives.

In this blog I'm going to try to keep up on changes in class mechanics and give my impressions. I'm going to try to keep up with gear lists and what drops that's good for us. I'm going to try and give my impressions of facing off against various raid bosses as I experience them.

As one of my guild's Officers and Raid Leaders I'll also be trying to give some perspective on what game life is like in those areas. My experiences, thoughts, and opinions on handling both guilds and raids.

Of course, like many WoW players, I have a couple alts. And I'll likely spend some time here and there blabbering about them as well.

Hopefully I can provide some good info and entertainment over time. We'll see. Thank you for joining me on this journey!
blog comments powered by Disqus