Friday, June 11, 2010

Monthly Moderation


As the loading screen tip tells us: "Take everything in moderation (even World of Warcraft!)"

This month's Monthly Moderation comes courtesy of another blog I've begun to frequent. The blog is called Beautiful Life.

Once a day, Beatiful Life will post about...something artistically beautiful. It could be traditional art, digital art, architecture, fashion, engineering...anything that can capture your eye and make you go, "Wow!" (You see what I did there?)

I found the blog a couple weeks ago when a friend directed me to a post about Paul Lung, an amazing pencil artist. (The embedded pic is his.) After reading that post and perusing Mr. Lung's dA gallery, I probably spent the next two hours just going through back-posts, spending most of the time in complete awe.

Now Beautiful Life has found its way onto My Internet™ as a daily read. I thought I'd pass it along to the rest of you to enjoy.
blog comments powered by Disqus