Friday, August 27, 2010

Showing my age

So last night one of my guild's more...linguistically-challenged individuals must have ingested a large quantity of sugar because he was on pure overdrive. And when I say "linguistically-challenged," I mean lolspeak would probably be a step in the right direction for this kid. A big step.

Anyway, it was grating me a little more than usual, when the topic of conversation turned to addons in Cata. So I made a comment that I heard Mavis Beacon was going to release an addon that would be a required install for people that wanted to access guild rewards.

The joke sailed right over the heads of more people than not.

:-(

(At least one person got it and called me her hero. So that made me happy.)

6 comments:

  1. LOL...I get it too. That's as bad as the reaction I get when I refer to The Green Hornet, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, Time Tunnel, or Phyllis Diller....wait how did she get in there?
    http://www.tvparty.com/fall3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hammy's old.

    Can't believe I missed the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not old...I just started watching too much TV at a young age :P
    LOL

    ReplyDelete