Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Picture Day!

Just a dump of random screenshots and stuff I've been collecting over the last couple months (in no particular order).

Strange things happen in guild chat late at night. (Shaetano is a low-level mage I've been spending some time on lately.)

What is this? I don't even...

My partner's been playing a Paladin along with me on said Mage. Look at his shield, though. Kinda wanna jump on his back and steer him around...

<Insert "mount" joke here.>

A robe I picked up while questing. I understand the look they were going for, but it appears to be stitched into my skin.

Now I know how Patchwerk feels.

It's never good when my brain gets ahead of my mouth.

"I kept getting f'n..."

My warrior done got himself a new weapon.

Ratshag would be proud.

This one's for you, Karm.

It's the closest I'll ever get.

I was running along towards Feathermoon Stronghold when I suddenly realized how much the underside of those trees look like a facehugger.

No. Just...no.

Rigor mortis apparently sets in very quickly for DKs.

Either that or dude's got core strength like woah.

A few kitties waiting around to summon the raid.

I won't lie, this would probably intimidate the hell out of me.

Our guild leader is getting desperate.

Maybe we play WoW just a little too much...
blog comments powered by Disqus