Monday, October 18, 2010

So much to do, and yet...

Today's the first day I've been able to log into WoW since last Sunday. Incidentally, this means it's the first time I've been able to log in since the patch. (I had stuff going on in the evenings during the first half of the week, and then was out of town until late last night.)

So far my morning's been filled with jumping across all my characters, getting their specs redone, visiting trainers, choosing glyphs (thanks to my wonderful partner who sent each of my 80s every glyph he could make for them), reconstructing my action bars as much as I could without a complete overhaul, and then...not a whole lot.

I tanked the Headless Horseman. I did my Frenzyheart dailies. I played with some addons long enough to figure out that CBH Viewport is causing some weird rendering issues with the new water. And now...*shrug*

I think I'm going to go grab lunch and then get back to Lords of Shadow when I get home.
blog comments powered by Disqus