Monday, May 10, 2010

Busy busy busy

The next three weeks are going to be crazy busy for me at work (where I usually try to carve out some time to do my blog updates). My posting during this stretch is going to be irregular at best, but I'll try and at least get little things up when I can. Hopefully I can finish the Blood Prince Council and Valithria Dreamwalker guides that I've been working on intermittently for the last few weeks. I also realized when making that new section in my sidebar that I never wrote up a Bear Raiding Spec post. Not sure how I overlooked that one.

In the mean time, just going to give a quick update on more raiding progress. Our 25-man team make some more progress this weekend. We got guild-first kills on both Rotface and Festergut. I forgot to upload my screenshots to my photobucket account, so you'll have to take my word for it. Or check my Armory feed. :-)

We gave Princes a few tries, but didn't have a ton of success. Keleseth keeps one-shotting his tank before they can gather enough shadow orbs. It's actually a problem we deal with on 10-man, too...just seem to have to wait for the RNG to work in our favor in terms of empowerment.

If you've been following the Cataclysm flood (it's gone way beyond "leaks" at this point), you've probably noticed that the female worgen models have been datamined, though sans textures.

Still, this is the most rogueish looking Rogue I think I've ever seen. It screams assassin. I'd probably crap myself if I ever saw that coming towards me. Of course, I never would. That wouldn't be very rogueish, now would it?
blog comments powered by Disqus