Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Would you still love me?

Just a quickie here. The Fluid Druid has put up some information on the feral talent changes coming in Cata. At least as they exist in the current Alpha stage.

I'm not going to say anything specific about them in case you're not into spoilers. And if you are one of those people, I would suggest not following that link. But based on the information in that post, I do have one thing to say...

I may end up changing the name of my blog from "Primal Precision" to "Nom Nom Nom."

End of line.


Work is still really, really busy and basically kicking my tail all over the place. I feel like there's a Flame Wreath around my desk. If I move, I'm going to blow up my dev team. (If you've raided Kara, you know what I'm talking about.)

I'm trying to get some substantial posts written in what little time I have to myself, but it just hasn't been happening so far. I haven't forgotten about you all, though. Please don't forget about me. ;-P

3 comments:

  1. Not quite as intimidating or serious sounding as Primal Precision, but I could make it work...

    ¬.¬

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll still be here in a post-Cataclysm Nom-Nom-Nom world.

    ReplyDelete