Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekend Progress

It's been a pretty good weekend of progress for my guild. I'm excited for us, so I want to share.

Firstly, we managed to fill up a 25-man raid for the first time in months and months thanks to a large influx of recruits. Armed and ready we went into ICC and one-shotted the entire Lower Spire. All 4 kills were guild-firsts for us on 25-man.


Doesn't 25 toons standing there look good? Yeah, I think so, too.


That was Friday. On Saturday we got a progression team together and continued a run that we started mid-week. We finally managed to down the Professor!


Class dismissed!


Our 25-man team will be starting fresh next Friday, and we'll be trying to get in two nights of raiding to see how far we can go. The progression team is going to continue Monday to try and learn and beat Lana'thel before the lockout ends.

I love when things go well. :-)

1 comment: