Thursday, March 4, 2010

Because inspiration is fleeting today

OK, because, as the loading screen tips tell us "Remember to take all things in moderation (even World of Warcraft!)" I'm going to skip writing about anything more WoW-related than referring to a loading screen tip.

Instead, I'm going to send you all to what has been one of my favorite websites over the last 3.5 months.

http://thru-you.com

This guy put together 7 unique songs by sampling and remixing YouTube videos. The results are astounding. Not only is the music composition a ton of fun, but watching the accompanying video to get a sense of where all the different sounds came from is nothing short of hypnotic.

Go. Listen. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I have this entire "album" on my media centre at home. Every now and then, I queue it up whilst I get my Bear on. :D

    ReplyDelete